Nutrition can be very complicated and confusing. People tend to over think the basics and make things harder for themselves! Simple nutrition is very effective and can really help you maximise your goals with training.
Providing your body with the correct fuel can dramatically help with maintaining energy, growth within the muscle, maintaining a healthy weight, reducing the risk of diabetes, and keeping bones and teeth strong.
Whilst some members of the KS Fitness family require high calorie meals, others will need lighter, protein-rich food but it's all about balance. Eat well but don’t be afraid to have some cheat meals from time to time to treat yourself - remember, we're all human.
On this page you’ll find some of our favourite recipes, so keep checking back for regular updates.
Need something more specific? We offer tailored nutrition plans to match your activity levels. Whether you live in Romford or Romania, we can help you to eat right and achieve your health and fitness goals. Hit us up using the button below.
Tell us a little about yourself.
The more we know, the better, but feel free to skip sections you don't think are relevant.
LAMB LEG STEAKS
ZEST & JUICE LEMON
SALT & PEPPER
1. For the marinade, in a bowl, mix together the lemon zest and juice, garlic, oil and seasoning. Add the chops and coat in the marinade. For best results, cover and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least 20 minutes.
2. Heat a non-stick pan and cook the chops for 6-8 minutes on each side or under a preheated moderate grill while you make the salad.
3. For the sweet beetroot salad For the dressing, mix all the ingredients together and season.
4. Put the beetroot, chilli, cranberries or sultanas, salad leaves and almonds into a large bowl. Add the dressing and toss gently.
5. To serve, arrange the salad equally onto 4 plates. Top with lamb and serve with warm crusty bread.